Maître d'oeuvre/Project Manager
What's a Maître d'oeuvre ? A registered person who is in charge of the work for you.
A maître d'oeuvre can:
- Help you design your house, extension or conversion
- Advise on your projects
- Help draw up budgets
- Obtain planning permission up to 170 m²
- Obtain quotations (Devis)
- Check standing of builders or artisans
- Supervise the work
- Report to you on progress
All or part of these activities are available to make your project realistic and enable it to run smoothly.
Have a look at some of the projects I've carried out in France on page 5.
Mike Welby Maître d’Oeuvre Siret No. 382 295 392
La Benardais 22100 LEHON France